Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pumkin Fall Salad

 Last saturday we wanted something light to eat, so I came up with this salad, perfect for fall!

What you need:
  • Salad of your choice. I've used some rocket (arugula) and corn salad.
  • 1/2 pumpkin, cubed
  • 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
  • green olives, chopped
  • sunblushed tomatoes, chopped
  • goat's cheese
  • pine nuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds, grilled
  • fresh thyme, salt, pepper and oregano
  • olive oil

What you do:
  1. Put some olive oil in a frying pan and cook the pumpkin cubes with the fresh thyme, pepper and oregano until the pumpkin is nice and soft.
  2. Throw all the ingredients in a bowl. I didn't really measure everything, I just threw everything together until I liked the proportions.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment