I was looking for some (clean) chia seed recipes and I've found a lot of pudding recipes. So I checked our inventory and came up with this one! I love coconut and mango :)
What you need:
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup of fresh chopped mango
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- Greek yogurt
- Put the coconut milk, almond milk, shredded coconut, maple syrup and mango in a bowl and use a hand blender until everything is well mixed, but there's a bit of mango chunks left.
- Add the chia seeds and give it a good stir
- Put the mixture into glasses and put it in the refrigerator for 5 hours or more.
- Before serving put some Greek yogurt and more mango on top