Monday, April 29, 2013

Making your own granola

A month ago I decided to make my own granola, because I often don't like the store bought ones. I went to our local market, bought some nuts and got started! It's super easy to make and fun too..



























What you need for my version: 
  • 250 gr oat flakes
  • 100 gr almonds
  • 100 gr walnuts
  • 100 gr pistachos
  • 1 tbs Lineseed
  • 1 tbs Sesameseed
  • 2 tbs Coconut flakes
  • Cinnamon
  • 4 tbs Honey
Some people like to add dried fruit to the granola, but I didn't because I rather add fresh fruit.Whatever I got on hand.

What you do:
  • Re-heat the oven, 180 degrees Celsius 
  • Cut all the nuts into smaller pieces
  • Put all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix them up. Add the honey and stir well, so everything is covered in honey. 
  • Put everything in a baking dish and put it in the oven for 30 minutes, stir everything every 10 minutes
  • And you're done! It's that easy :)



























I like to eat it with Greek yogurt or skinny yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment