What you need for my version:
- 250 gr oat flakes
- 100 gr almonds
- 100 gr walnuts
- 100 gr pistachos
- 1 tbs Lineseed
- 1 tbs Sesameseed
- 2 tbs Coconut flakes
- 4 tbs Honey
What you do:
- Re-heat the oven, 180 degrees Celsius
- Cut all the nuts into smaller pieces
- Put all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix them up. Add the honey and stir well, so everything is covered in honey.
- Put everything in a baking dish and put it in the oven for 30 minutes, stir everything every 10 minutes
- And you're done! It's that easy :)
I like to eat it with Greek yogurt or skinny yogurt.